Like us on Facebook
- Spongebob: “What do you usually do when I’m gone? Patrick: waiting for you to come back.”
- ” Well, it may be stupid, but it’s also dumb.”
- Spongebob: Aw, cheer up, Squid! It could be worse! Patrick: Yeah. You could be bald and have a big nose.
- Squidward: You mean you’ve never heard the story of the… hash-slinging slasher? SpongeBob: The slash-bringing hasher? Squidward: The hash-slinging slasher. SpongeBob: The sash wringing… the trash thinging… mash flinging… the flash springing, bringing the the crash thinging the… Squidward: Yes. The hash-slinging slasher
- Squidward: “Do you have to stand so close? You’re making me claustrophobic!” Patrick: “What does claustrophobic mean?” Spongebob: “I think it means he’s afraid of Santa Claus.” Patrick:”Ho, Ho,Ho!” Spongebob: “Stop it, Patrick! You’re scaring him!””